Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sometimes


Sometimes it feels like it's just within reach
Sometimes it feels like it's so far far away
Sometimes it feels like this is it right now
Sometimes it feels like it'll never be the day

Sometimes I feel so filled with joy
Sometimes I feel like I'll always be alone
Sometimes I feel like I'm so happy I'll explode
Sometimes I feel sadness like I've never known

Sometimes I think that tomorrow will be a better day
Sometimes I think that it's all just a cruel joke
Sometimes I think that it's all coming together
Sometimes I think my dreams all went up in smoke

Sometimes all I want is to be left alone
Sometimes all I want is to have a woman's love
Sometimes all I want is to scream at the world
Sometimes all I want is to thank God up above

Thank you God, for everything.

Your son, Rev.Norman L. 'Pete' Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment