Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Edge of Darkness


Welcome to 'The edge of Darkness'. I chose this as my blog's name because it's where I live. As a minister, it's part of my calling to walk along the the edge of the darkness and try to pluck lost souls from it and save them. It also represents my personality. I've never been a happy-go-lucky person. I've always been a victim of my own overthinking and wonderings. I'm always thinking of what makes people tick and what makes a person do the things they do. Always wondering where humanity ends and animal instincts begin in a person which enables them to do the evil that they do. It's a slippery slope walking in darkness and not falling victim to it. Anyway, this is the beginning of something new for me. I don't know how much of this will be tied to my ministry and how much of it will be personal. This may be the start of my venture into the world of the supernatural that's been on my mind for quite some time now. Who knows? Well, my friend, thanks for taking a moment of your time to read this and hang on, cause this is gonna be a wild ride.

Later, Pete.

No comments:

Post a Comment