Monday, December 28, 2009

Just Like Job


In the book of Job, Lucifer bet God that he could make God's servant Job curse Him. God told Lucifer that he could to anything he wanted to Job, except touch him directly. Lucifer ruined his crops, collapsed a house on Job's children, and so on and so on. In the past six weeks, I've had to shut down a ministry I was unexpectedly pastoring due to lack of funds, left a touring evangelical ministry I was a part of for various reasons, had my mother in the hospital for heart failure, had my brother have an epileptic seizure on me, had my fiance' I've been with since April of 2007 leave me (along with her two kids who I love very much), and I'm basically financially ruined for reasons it would take too long to get into. I've been at war with Lucifer or Satan, whatever you want to call him for a long time. He's doing everything he can now to get me to forsake God, but I have not. I'm hurt, angry, disgusted, wounded, confused, depressed, and kind of lost. I refuse to curse God. I know it is the enemy's hand at work here. I will not lose my faith.

1 comment:

  1. I feel you on this one bro.

    I'm glad you've been able to hang on to your faith.

    ReplyDelete