Sunday, July 1, 2012

Letter To My Friends




Here’s just a few word’s God gave me about life
He said to put it in a letter to my friends
Just a few words about all of our trials in life
You see, a life of chaos is not what He intends

God wants you to know true happiness
My love you were not meant to live in misery
Maybe I’m not the one to be giving advice
When my own life’s been such a mystery

But these words are not mine, but from above
Words given by our Lord and not my own
Our Father wants you to know the truth of His Word
And give you a life like you’ve never known

You see, His Son told us of His grace and His love
Every single word the He taught us was the truth
When we take it to our heart it brings us back from the dead
And restores our hearts to the vitality of our youth

So He gave me this message for you all my friends
He laid on my heart for you these few words and rhymes
He told me to share with you the gospel of His truth
The truth that will get us through all of these hard times

Jesus is the way the truth and the life for us all
Everyday His Word gives us a little something to inspire
He wants you to open up your eyes and your minds to His word
Trust in Him and your hearts will be filled with Holy Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment