Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dreamer

Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Dreamer
Category: Romance and Relationships
I want to find a love that makes my heart speed up when she walks into the room. A love that will send shivers up my spine when I feel her touch. A love who will warm my heart when she calls out of the blue just because she was thinking about me. I want to find a love that I can make feel safe and protected. A love that I can encourage and make her believe she is capable of anything she puts her mind to. Someone I can make feel like they're loved like they've never been loved in all their life. I want a love who likes to hold hands while we're walking around or riding in the car. I want a love I can share my hopes and dreams with. I want a love who I can trust with my heart. Is there still such a love out there in this day and time? Maybe I'm just a dreamer born at the wrong place in time. I think deep down in our hearts, we all want this kind of love, don't we?

Pete 2-17-10

No comments:

Post a Comment